By joining BabyBeats you are entitled to use the pool for Mum and Baby Swim, the following terms are rules set by BabyBeats and Nuffield Health to ensure you gain the best experience.
• Swim times are between 10AM -12PM and 3PM-5PM weekdays
• Swim times are between 12PM – 4PM weekends
• Babies must wear swim nappies when in the Pool
• Nappies must be disposed of in designated bins (located in the baby change room or disabled toilets) or taken home
• Babies must be either changed in the Mum and Baby changing or the middle changing section of the main changing rooms
• Your free swim is to be used on the day of your class
• If you wish to bring another adult into the pool with you they must pay the entry fee at Nuffield Health Reception – This is ½ price for family of BabyBeats participants at £7.50 each
• If you have arranged with BabyBeats to have older children attend class with you (due to school holidays or similar) they will be permitted to use the pool at an adult child ratio of 2:1
Cancellation of Booking
Places on BabyBeats courses are limited and we often have waiting lists. We therefore ask that you let us know as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a booking.
If you have to cancel a place and find a suitable replacement, there will be no charge.
Cancellation charges depend on when we receive your written cancellation notice.
30 or more days before the course start date - we will refund all course fees minus an administration charge of £5.00
29 days - 15 days before the course start date - 50% of course fees will be refunded minus an administration charge of £5.00
14 days or fewer - no refund will be made
'No shows' and non attendance - no refund will be made
On your first class you will be asked to fill out a short PAR - Q medial form this is compulsory to attend the class.
BabyBeatsUK (BBUK) reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any class or event run by BBUK, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. BBUK may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by BBUK including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject, parent or legal guardian
A person attending a BBUK event or class who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the photographer, and/or the event organizers, and/or contact BBUK via email@example.com, in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph. BBUK will use the photo for identification purposes and will hold it in confidence.
By participating in a BBUK class, event or by failing to notify BBUK, in writing, your desire to not have your photograph used by BBUK, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify BBUK from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.
Any person or organization not affiliated with BBUK may not use, copy, alter or modify BBUK photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorized designee from BBUK.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.